[profgui] Section 3 Google Doc created

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:08:53 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
I created the Google Doc covering section 3 of the profiles guidance
document.[1] Anyone with the link can edit.

I welcome advice on what "cruft" to remove from the document, such as
the labels, etc., if that makes it easier to edit.

I may start throwing in some content, although NOTE that we still have
considerable work to do on section 2. We are not going to move all of
our energy to section 3 until section 2 is more stable. I'm just trying
to get us ready for next steps.

kc
[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HCBt1m6BSTZcS9-Sjw5pGYn_bode-lKsnhinmNnX91s/edit?usp=sharing