Re: [dxwg] Issue 644 (#734)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:52:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar @rob-metalinkage @kcoyle the discussion on PROF examples yesterday and on #745 makes me realize that we may block something useful if this PR is not merged. In that case it can be merged, but by all means it shouldn't mean that the corresponding issues can be closed now!
(even though I still think that #644 could be closed, and that splitting this PR would have been ideal...)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/734#issuecomment-465582495 using your GitHub account