Re: [dxwg] Prof examples (#745)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:18:22 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle the use of isProfileOf of Dublin Core is correct *as PROF is constructed now*. I agree that there’s a need, highlighted by Tom Baker, to define Standards/Profiles v. Namespaces but examples like these help with that.

Some of the discussion at the plenary meeting I Melissa’s this morning would have benefitted from up-to-date PROF examples, even if that was to indicate where everyone thinks they are wrong!

So please allow this PR through so we can iterate on top of it. If it is held back - it updates all examples so much more than just PROF’s profile - we stalk progress.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/745#issuecomment-465569990 using your GitHub account