Re: [dxwg] Criteria for listing properties for each class (#766)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 23:58:37 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego I agree that the text "The following properties are recommended for use on this class" for listing the class-specific properties only and separately listing the inherited properties is confusing.

I agree with your suggestion on how to fix this, and that would allow us to add specific details for properties in the specific context, even for those inherited that we are now only describing at the parent class level.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/766#issuecomment-464926076 using your GitHub account