[dxwg] Further elaborating class Organization/Person (#765)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:48:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
andrea-perego has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Further elaborating class Organization/Person ==
The [current definition](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#Class:Organization_Person) only refers to FOAF for describing them.

I would suggest we add a definition, to explain how agents are supposed to be used in the context of DCAT.

Moreover, FOAF may be not enough for describing them. E.g., when specifying the dataset creators, I may want to specify a persistent ID for them (as ORCIDs).

Finally, I wonder whether we should mention the [W3C Organization Ontology](https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-org/), which provides a richer set of terms to describe organisations and people affiliated to them.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/765 using your GitHub account