Re: [dxwg] Create generic properties such as "hasExpression" or "documentedIn" instead of hasResource/(hasRole | hasArtifact) (#747)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 18:46:16 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
To begin to resolve at least some of the issues around PROF and roles, my next issue will call a vote. We've used this voting technique successfully in DCMI. I'll post more information to the group's list.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/747#issuecomment-464371303 using your GitHub account