Re: [dxwg] Clarify definition of dct:accrualPeriodicity in the context of DCAT (#728)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 22:43:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The [report](https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/document/report-dcat-ap-use) says: "Use of dct:accrualPeriodicity
We analysed the use of the property dct:accrualPeriodicity which indicated at what frequency a dataset is updated by its owner."

This does seem different from the semantics of the dct definition. I've asked in the DC community if anyone there has examples of use.

Although the definitions differ, I wonder if the end result is not the same, which is "frequency of addition of resources to a catalog."

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/728#issuecomment-464232386 using your GitHub account