From: Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) [mailto:Lewis.J.McGibbney@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 February, 2019 17:17
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>; kcoyle@kcoyle.net; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Cc: dfils@oceanleadership.org; ashepherd@whoi.edu
Subject: Re: Schema.org extension for (geo)sciences

Thank you for connecting the dots. Can you point us at the specific material you are looking for feedback on? Discovering the overlaps and reducing the duplication of effort is exactly where the science-on-schema.org (soon to be renamed geosci.schema.org) effort is at.
Thanks

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II

Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M) Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)

Jet Propulsion Laboratory

California Institute of Technology

4800 Oak Grove Drive

Pasadena, California 91109-8099