Re: [dxwg] Richer typing of relations in bag-of-files case (#730)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:44:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
OK, I was just copying the pattern of `dcat:distribution` down to the `dct:relation` cases.
But I guess it does not apply to resources that are not in a DCAT catalog.
So where would the descriptions of the related resources that are neither `dcat:Dataset` or 'dcat:Distribution` be available from?

My goal here was to show how a simple pattern for how some additional information about the related resources could be included in the graph, but now I'm not it can be done.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/730#issuecomment-462284071 using your GitHub account