Sprint meeting for the profiles guidance document - answer Doodle!

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 00:21:01 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
There is a Doodle poll for a profgui sprint:

https://doodle.com/poll/bm459dmnrgbdisbp

We only have two responses, so please visit the poll and let us know
your availability. As time has passed beyond some of the dates, so we
are probably looking at late this week - and if we can't meet then I'll
extend the poll to the following week. That week is hard for me because
I'm in a conference from W-F, but I may be able to carve out some time.

kc
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net