[dxwg] Indicate the UCR doc early in the Ontology doc (#749)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:01:04 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
nicholascar has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Indicate the UCR doc early in the Ontology doc ==
We have on links to the UCR doc other than in the A.2 Requirements and many reviewers haven't realised we have a UCR doc we're working from.

We may need to add a link to the **Overview of DXWG documents on profiles** and/or **4. Motivation** as well as referencing individual Requirements in the main text.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/749 using your GitHub account