[dxwg] DCAT: Including links to Requirements in UCR document (#744)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 22:11:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
andrea-perego has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== DCAT: Including links to Requirements in UCR document ==
Currently, the DCAT spec refers to requirements by linking to the corresponding GH issue.

I wonder whether we should also link to the actual Reqs in the UCR document.

Also, what about having an appendix with a summary showing how the new version of DCAT addresses the UCR? I was thinking of something similar to:

https://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp/#requirements

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/744 using your GitHub account