Re: [dxwg] Change domain or create superclass of dcat:Distribution (#317)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 09:47:47 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The key phrase there is

@dr-shorthair's  reaction [above](https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/317#issuecomment-460892643) shows that he doesn't see those pictures as visualisation of the dataset (though they probably are of the underlying information).  Other publishers of this might make a different choice (and would probably use different language to describe the dataset as well)   I think we decided that the right positioning for the DCAT vocab (as opposed to any design guidance/training) was to stay silent on that choice.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/317#issuecomment-460961338 using your GitHub account