Re: [dxwg] Change domain or create superclass of dcat:Distribution (#317)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:17:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage I think we moved away from the concern that originally motivated you to create this issue. But I think the sense of the DCAT team is that your suggestions would be best dealt with outside the core DCAT vocabulary, e.g. in a profile of DCAT for profiles, if you like.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/317#issuecomment-460435530 using your GitHub account