Re: [dxwg] What is a profile? (#435)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:45:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As I'm progressing in my re-reading of the current doc next to the issue, I may have found the missing bit of @kcoyle 's diagram: the "vocabulary" aspect.
This maybe relates to a note I've left at https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profiles/#RPFNCTERMS "It could also be in roles/functions if there is nothing there about defining terms". This requirement has two faces: it can serve as definition of profiles, but at the same time it spells out a key function of profile ("vocabulary" as Karen captures it) which has no corresponding requirement in our current "functions" section. @kcoyle is this reading correct?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/435#issuecomment-460342961 using your GitHub account