Re: [dxwg] Summary statistics [RSS] (#84)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 16:07:37 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think we shouldn't prevent this - as done for other information. The question is how to put this option in the spec.

I'm a bit reluctant to explicitly add properties in class definitions where we don't have real-world use cases and/or implementation evidence. So, this could be included in the "guidance" part of the spec.

About "information equivalence", (again) -1 to it. This ends up to be a matter of the "granularity" of the notion of dataset, which is mainly a data provider choice (possibly also based on the requirements of the intended users).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/84#issuecomment-460064437 using your GitHub account