RE: License for DCAT vocabulary?

This piece I would like to clarify:

> provided that you include the following on ALL copies of the work **or portions thereof**

Unclear what this means in connection with someone using elements from an RDF vocabulary.
Does there have to be a license statement on every mention?
Clearly that would be silly, but the license could be read that way.
It is concerns like this which have led Wikidata to reject any ontology that has a license more onerous than CC-0.

While I think that Wikidata are being a bit extreme, I would concede their main concern.
If we want the RDF vocabaulary to be widely used, then the license should be maximally permissive.
(The 'attribution' requirement is met effectively through the URIs being in a W3 domain, which can be dereferenced to get details of the license information.)

Simon