Re: License for DCAT vocabulary?

Actually, after checking with our legal, it appears that we're currently
infringing the Working Group charter for all of the publications of DCAT
2 since the FPWD in 2018. We didn't catch this up at the time (oops).

[[
This Working Group will use the W3C Document license for all its
deliverables.
]]
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/charter

Now, this wording is also in the proposed charter of the Working Group:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/11/proposed-dx-wg-charter-2019.html

So, I suggest that folks carefully review the charter and propose to
change this to:
[[
This Working Group will use the W3C Software and Document license for
all its deliverables.
]]

Assuming we do update the new charter, the Director can then approves
the REC with the permissive license. Using CC BY 4 for the TTL will be fine.

Philippe