Re: Grammatical fixes for PROF

Hi Annette,

Thanks for nailing down the specifics. I have addressed these that you pointed out and a number of others that I’ve found in reviewing the Introduction and Motivation sections via this Pull Request:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1189 <https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1189>

Please could you review this PR and, if you are happy with the changes and we can merge them in by next week, we can move to unanimity in the poll.

Thanks,

Nick

kind regards
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect at SURROUND Australia Pty Ltd
Address  P.O. Box 86, Mawson, Canberra ACT 2607
Phone     +61 477 560 177 <tel:++61+477+560+177>
Email       nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com <mailto:nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>Website   https://www.surroundaustralia.com <https://www.surroundaustralia.com/>
Enhancing Intelligence Within Organisations
delivering evidence that connects decisions to outcomes