Re: DXWG Plenary: 2019-12-03

"abstention" was mentioned in the context of the poll on the conneg pwd3
vote.

I guess I was wrong to use that word, but there's scope to use the reasons
box to indicate abstention.

I personally don't feel that abstention is useful in a group life this, it
makes decision making difficult. However, would colleagues like to see this
option in polls?

Peter