Re: DXWG Plenary: 2019-12-03

You are right that there isn't an abstain, but we do need to know whether
the group supports the publication of this note. So it would be good to
hear from others if they would have voted if there had been an "abstain"
option. We have time to do another poll if that is the case.

kc

--
--  ---
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://www.kcoyle.net