Re: Agenda for PROF meeting - 26hrs

Hi Karen and all,

Sorry but we can't shift forward an hour as that's the time of the Conneg meetings. We could go the first time you suggested - the same time as the plenaries. It's 6am here which I don't love but can live with.

I guess we'll have to meet at the time indicated in the invite today (about 3.5 hours from now) and then we could pick up meetings at the plenary time next week?

Nick