Re: Agenda for PROF meeting - 26hrs

Oops! I misread the Doodle poll, and the selected time is unfortunately
at 4am my time, which I obviously should not have signed up for. Could
this be moved to the first time, which is the same as the plenary
meetings? If not, only Nick, Rob and Antoine are signed up, which seems
a bit thin, and I believe Antoine said he may be missing many meetings
in the next while.

Thanks,
kc

On 8/28/19 1:47 AM, Nicholas Car wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Here is the agenda for the first of the restarted PROF meetings, in
> about 26 hours:
>

> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:PROF-Telecon2019.08.29
>

> If you are missing teleconf details and would like to attend, please
> email me.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Nick

skype: kcoylenet