Aw: Re: Agenda for CNEG Subgroup meeting 2019-08-22

On Mittwoch, 28. August 2019 um 10:40 Uhr, "Antoine Isaac" <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:

> And another point: two issues that I have just commented on were closed:
> https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1022
> https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/575
> The note at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2019.08.27 said they were "to be closed by next Friday (CET) unless requested otherwise noted". this is happening earlier than planned, it seems ;-)

Yes, slight lack of coordination on our side. I had noted that the issues marked as "due-for-closing" had not been listed in the last two meetings, so I added them just to make sure we adhere to the process. Seems we didn't anyway; sorry about that.

Best,

Lars