Re: [dxwg] Indicate the UCR doc early in the Ontology doc (#749)

Thank you, Makx! Both Peter and I were looking for that and for some
reason overlooked this email. I still haven't found the resolution in
minutes, but clearly we did resolve or W3C process would not have
published the draft.

I do not find any mention in our records of requests for comments, nor
did we receive comments on this. I'll try to gather any info we have to
catch us up on this project.

kc

On 8/26/19 2:16 AM, makxdekkers via GitHub wrote:
> @tombaker The 2PWD for PROF was announced on 2 April by Peter & Karen at
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2019Apr/0048.html.

skype: kcoylenet