Re: [dxwg] Determine roles and role descriptions for profile resources (#788)

agree with @maxdekkers about this

Dan Gillman et al in ISO11179 part 4 deal with definitions in helpful ways,
and the avoidance of circular reasoning is right in there
https://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c035346_ISO_IEC_11179-4_2004(E).zip