Re: [dxwg] Inclusion of POST and PUT methods in content negotiation (#678)

We’re not ignoring it: we placed the Issue in the document (for the first time) and put a bit in after is saying that without further motivation it would be closed. So it will be there for all to see for 3PWD release, I like 2PWD for which we forgot to include it.

Without further motivation though it will be removed for 4PWD or whatever the next release is.

Nick

—
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect