Re: Interesting case about profiles of profiles

OK now I understand the question, and +1 to Makx. In general the documentation aims at being as self-explanatory as much as possible. Though it's hard (and dangerous) to seek to copy everything, and some details may be left for readers to access elsewhere.
And of course for machine-readable expressions it's perhaps not the best way. But here it depends very much on the technology that is used. Fully modular machine-expressions are not that common.

Antoine