Re: DCAT Subgroup meeting w/c 29th Oct 2018

Thank you, Dave, but we still have the problem that we were not able to
do that within IRC using rrsagent. Can you help us understand why? We
now seem to have at least two instances - so either we all made the same
mistake, or there is some problem that is not within our control. How
can we debug this?

kc