Re: [dxwg] Define conneg interaction with media types that have a profile param

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:26:26 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree that in the event of two conflicting headers, the more established one should take place (so Accept over Accept-Profile) unless it’s more likely that one is a deliberate choise, the other a config artefact.

Can we say that scheme selection in Accept headers is common or orften used? Is it used elsewhere other than in JSON-LD? Knowledge of such practice (I don’t have it) will assist in determining sensible precedence.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/261#issuecomment-400115579 using your GitHub account