Re: [dxwg] A profile must be packaged as a self-contained artefact

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 15:02:31 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage All of the DCAT profiles are flat. If you are referring to profiles in some machine-actionable form, we don't currently have any in our examples so please add any that you know about to our list of resources on the home page. (Actually, the original BIBFRAME profiles were machine-actionable but 1) are not being used and 2) didn't include anything but vocabulary terms 3) are flat.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/228#issuecomment-399472946 using your GitHub account