Re: [dxwg] DCAT - LDP (Linked Data Platform) alignment

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 13:50:30 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This all looks reasonable and unobtrusive for current users. Though not motivated by one of our accepted Use Cases.

I suggest writing it up as a discrete chapter for the rec, to guide people who need to integrate with LDP. Then the group can decide whether it should be tagged <informative> or <normative>.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/254#issuecomment-396944307 using your GitHub account