Re: [dxwg] Profile negotiation [RPFN]

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:22:35 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks, Lars,

Can you explain the value that you see in having the same URL for both
datasets? What gives me pause here in particular is the mention that one
is a beefed-up version with links to images. To me, that suggests that
they are really two different resources; one clearly contains more
stuff. Would you also make both datasets available under separate URLs
for human consumption?

-Annette

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/74#issuecomment-396338525 using your GitHub account