Re: [dxwg] Profile negotiation [RPFN]

Thanks, Lars,

Can you explain the value that you see in having the same URL for both
datasets? What gives me pause here in particular is the mention that one
is a beefed-up version with links to images. To me, that suggests that
they are really two different resources; one clearly contains more
stuff. Would you also make both datasets available under separate URLs
for human consumption?

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner