[dxwg] Examples of quality for services

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 15:40:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
riccardoAlbertoni has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Examples of quality for services ==
We might want to include in the DCAT document examples of quality documentation related to services/catalogues. In particular, as suggested by Peter and other during  a DCAT call (see https://www.w3.org/2018/06/07-dxwgdcat-minutes)
>Given we are thinking of dataservices - we maybe need to think about these dimensions?
Platform stability (Average Availability; Mean time to failure; Mean time to repair; Mean time between failure; etc) Platform response (Response time; Throughput; Capacity; ) Scalability (static - add more kit; dynamic; predictive;) Latency Help Desk availability (none; 9-5; 24/7)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/252 using your GitHub account