Re: [dxwg] Profiles have URI identifiers that resolve to more detailed descriptions (6.1)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 15:03:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
ok it seems we do have an agreement here!

Now should this requirement be added to the ones on our requirement working space at https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hV2tJ6Kg2Hfe7e1BowY5QfCIweH9GxSCFQV1aWtOPg ? Or perhaps we need to attach it to a use case before. I'm not yet sure we have one, though.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/205#issuecomment-394743819 using your GitHub account