Re: [dxwg] Profiles have URI identifiers that resolve to more detailed descriptions (6.1)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:41:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm not sure we've resolved this one completely. We have a requirement that profiles have identifiers, but the discussion here seems to be about what those identifiers resolve to. Can someone identify the relevant use case and find or create a requirement that fits this discussion? Thanks!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/205#issuecomment-401545298 using your GitHub account