Re: Plenary agenda June 5 / Partial list of requirements for approval / Informative supplement

Hi Karen,

Sorry I won't be able to do it. I'm trying my best to find time for the Europeana requirement analysis, which I'm very late on :-( And honestly my concern was a true one. I was happy with your answer for the general approach, but honestly I'm not sure what Jaro meant for some specific categories.

Antoine