Plenary agenda June 5

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 15:54:36 +0200
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2018.06.05

Jaroslav organized the requirements into categories, and the first few
categories are in the agenda for our discussion. PLEASE take a look at
them and be ready to vote. We will try to vote on entire categories
unless there are objections to specific requirements. If you will not be
at the meeting but wish to comment or vote, you may do so in email and
we will do our best to include your views.
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net