Re: Requirements --> GitHub issues

  Dear Alejandra, dear Simon,

    I am done,  the requirements have been ported [1] using their original, slightly augmented structure.
  As mentioned, my hope is to let them evolve and some day become re-imported into the UCR document.
  The automatically added labels may cover multiple deliverables (due to inheritance from multiple related UCs)
  and are still gray demanding some colors..

  Best regards
   Jaro

  [1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/