Re: Have labels changed?

Does anyone mind if I change the label back to "profiles"? Or maybe
"profile-guidance". "Profile-description" doesn't seem right and I think
it will confuse folks. We probably also need a profile-description label
for any discussions of profileDesc. I won't create that one at this
moment, just because I haven't the time to dig through the issues to
assign the label. If anyone has the energy to do that, it would seem
like a good idea.

Thanks,
kc