RE: [profgui] Outlines and requirements

I have an action (dxwg-ACTION-167) to create a guidance document which I've arranged with the profiling editors means updating the HTML/ReSpec doc in here: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/tree/gh-pages/profiles. There is already a shell there but it needs urgent updating so I'll do that in the first few days of next week as for that action and also as a follow-on from the Profile Guidance meeting just had.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Sent: Friday, 24 August 2018 4:11 AM
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: [profgui] Outlines and requirements

At the profile guidance meeting yesterday it was suggested that we fit the requirements into the profile guidance document and use those to help us add content. [1]

We have 5 different outlines for the document,[2] plus one in the document itself[3]. I could make a document with at least some of these outlines with the related requirements embedded in them so that we could look at them. However, I don't know where I would put them when done - revise the github comments that have outlines? create a wiki page with them? create separate github issues for each one? [4]

What's the best way to make these readable and understandable and community editable? What would folks like to see?

kc
[1] https://www.w3.org/2018/08/22-profgui-minutes.html

[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/ProfileRoundup

[3] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profiles/

[4] I think it's easier to view these together for comparison, so separate github issues might be hard to view. However, separate issues may make it easier to discuss them.