Re: First meeting of the Profile Guidance group this week

Hi Nick, all,

Unfortunately I have to send regrets. I'm hoping to contribute to this activity in the coming weeks, but I'm on holidays until September 6 (and was even earlier) and may not be able to do much especially in terms of call attendance.

Antoine