From: Nicholas Car <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Monday, 20 August 2018 at 10:22 pm
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [ExternalEmail] First meeting of the Profile Guidance group this week

Hi all,

This week we will have the first meeting of the Profile Guidance group in the same timeslot, though alternate week, as the Profile Conneg meeting which is:

New York, USA                 Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 4:00 pm EDT
London, UK                         Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 9:00 pm BST
Berlin, Germany              Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 10:00 pm CEST
Canberra, Australia         Thu, 23 Aug 2018 at 6:00 am AEST

This is so that all of the members of the two groups, and that’s all of them, can meet at the same predictable time each week.

I will have the teleconference details confirmed shortly and an agenda for the first meeting posted shortly too.

Regards,

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102, Australia
E nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> M 0477 560 177 P 07 3833 5632