Re: First meeting of the Profile Guidance group this week

Thanks, Nick.

As an FYI, I will be in BST from about September 6-13, and in CEST from
September 14 through the time of TPAC in October. This should make it
possible for me to collaborate on the guidance document with any
European colleagues, and probably is no worse in terms of collaborating
with the Southern Hemisphere.

If given a sufficient outline I am able to do a lot of writing with
little effort, so I could bash out a first draft that others could react
to once we have a fairly detailed outline. I'll study the requirements
in the next few days to get a sense of where they fit in.

kc