Meeting time redux, was: Re: Agenda for Monday September 25th

Thanks for reminding us about time changes. Here is what I see as
meeting times based on 6am Australia (Sydney time).

Sydney 6am (Tuesday)
NZ 8am (Tuesday)
CET 8pm (Monday)
London 7pm (Monday)
San Francisco 11am (Monday)
New York 2pm (Monday)
Sao Paulo 3pm (Monday)

Note that these calculations are for after November 4, which is when the
US makes its time change. Before November 4, San Francisco and New York
will be one hour later.

Also note that our face-to-face in the 2nd week of November takes place
on San Francisco time, which will be post-change for the US.

kc
p.s. I am deeply time-zone challenged, so if you spot errors in my
calculations please speak up! I used the world clock site [1] but that
guarantees nothing.

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/