RE: Agenda for Monday September 25th

From: <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 21:26:29 +0000
To: <cburle@nic.br>, <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
My apologies for the next two meetings. I'll be out of cell range in New Zealand.

I would also like to request we look at the call time again. The seasonal change in the clocks are in opposite directions in the north and south hemispheres, so there is a 2 hour shift. Midnight has been hard. 2am will not be possible. OTOH 6am is possible (Eastern Australia)