Re: Stating requirements

Hi Karen et al,

The first batch of requirements have been edited heavily, the second 50%
less so - was trying to get feedback on progress so far because its a fair
bit of work to try to get the requirements both simple and self
explanatory, and not be lots of repetitions of very similar things.

I have just committed a few edits I had started cleaning up such things.

For the record, the groupings to review are:

6.1 -> 6.4  "Profiles"
6.5 -> 6.9 "Versions"  (add 6.43 here)
6.10 -> 6.13 "Finer grained descriptions of datasets and distributions"

I would like to focus on identification and citation matters as a group -
it kind of overlaps Version perhaps
6.17 6.22 6.23 6.36?

Are spatial and temporal extent part of "fine grained semantics" - in the
same way that classifications schemes used in attributes are part of the
fine grained data structure - is this just an expression of the range of a
property of the data?

Whatever happens, its going to be hard to come up with disjoint categories
and groupings - and I dont want to spend my life justifying my arbitrary
decisions, so I've done a few and lets see whether an agreed structure
falls out looking at the rest please.

Rob