Re: Ixchel & Karen created mock-up of requirements list

Thanks Karen and Ixchel - I think that the table is very useful to get
an overview of the requirements and it would be great to add something
like this in the UCR document.

Also, if we following the numbering shown, it would be would to also
number the requirements (e.g. 6.1.1., 6.1.2, etc).

I included  my apologies for today, as I am attending a meeting and
won't be able to join the call. I haven't forgotten about my action and
will try to complete soon.

Many thanks,

Alejandra

--