Re: Agenda for tomorrow - and introduction

Hi,

As many Europeans I can't make it tomorrow, so I'll make my intro here before it's too late...

I work as R&D manager at Europeana.eu, which has a case for application profiles and extension of its core data model (EDM).
I was involved in some previous W3C work, notably SKOS, and the Best Practices for Data on the Web, where I co-edited the Data Quality Vocabulary with Riccardo.
I've also worked on application profiles in the DCMI context, with Karen.
Finally I'm involved with the International Image Interoperability Framework, which has a case for negotiating metadata application profiles.

Re. deliverables, as said I can contribute a couple of cases. I'm also interested in DCAT especially if it has a component on data quality (so, continuing the DQC work with Riccardo). Finally in documenting, publishing application profiles (and data that follows these profiles) - but I'm not sure how much effort I could put into working on these, right now.

Best,

Antoine